PAT Institute, www.4openshop.ca and MILWAUKEE are working together in order to prepare candidates for entry into a successful apprenticeship. The PAT Institute Pre-Apprenticeship Program participants qualify for MILWAUKEE Scholarships and tools.
MILWAUKEE supporting future trades people. Trades start here.
Meet with industry, July 10 starting @ 6:30 PM 11 Kodiak Crescent, Toronto Ont Register Below
In 1924, the A.H. Peterson Manufacturing company was destroyed by a fire, and the business was sold at public auction. It was purchased by A.F. Siebert, sales manager of Peterson Manufacturing who, with Ray Beckwith, started a partnership called Siebert and Beckwith. Three years later the partnership dissolved, and on April 5, 1927 Siebert incorporated the company under the name Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation.
The Business was originally located of the Kempsmith Milling Machine Plant in West Allis. In 1936 Milwaukee leased the basement and first floor of a building on the corner of North Water and Erie Street. Here, Milwaukee revolutionized the industry with the introduction of the first Heavy Duty ¼” drill to weigh less than 5 pounds. The “Hole-Shooter.” The name “Hole-Shooter” became synonymous with quality.
© 2013 Innovate